- One-to-one tutorials in-person and online
- A level, GCSE, and KS3 maths
- A level and GCSE physics
- GCSE astronomy
- Tailored tuition for adult learners
- PhD from The University of Manchester
- MEng in aerospace engineering
- Qualified Teacher (PGCE and Qualified Teacher Status).
- Enhanced DBS
- Professional tutor for 10 years, with over 5,000 hours of tutoring experience
- Familiar with specifications from all of the main exam boards
- Happy to tutor adult learners and home-schooled students
- Course developer & resource creator for 3 years at Wolsey Hall Oxford
- 100% 5 star reviews on Google, Facebook, and Trustist
I am a highly qualified private tutor, experienced in tutoring students at a wide range of levels. Studying engineering made me appreciate the power of maths and physics. As a teacher I used this to make mathematical concepts more tangible. My love for learning led me to exploring other components of physics, including particle physics and astronomy. I’ve found that the ability to convey a passion for the subject is key to effective teaching.
I’ve developed methods to make difficult topics accessible to all. The tutorials are tailored to the student, not a ‘one size fits all’ curriculum. In addition to improving grades, under my tuition students have actually enjoyed themselves—taking away the fear often associated with maths and physics. I’ve also been a mentor to budding engineers and young women in STEM. Over the years I have received many testimonials of happy students and parents. More about me and what my students had to say can be found on my website.