- A level and GCSE Physical Education; Key Stage 3 Geography and History
- Fully qualified teacher QTS & DBS
- 19 years’ experience of teaching and tutoring across all exam boards for A-level PE
- Teacher of PE and KS3 Humanities at a leading British International School in Spain
- Previously taught in two outstanding schools in the UK.
- BSc Hons 2:1 Sport Science and History – St Mary’s University, Twickenham
- PGCE Secondary PE – Plymouth Marjon University
- Enthusiastic, knowledgeable and experienced
- Ability to simplify concepts, relate to everyday situations and help students excel
- Excellent results from past tutees and exam classes
I believe in the power of sport and physical activity to enhance everybody’s lives and improve society; I wish to transmit this belief to my students. I am able to deepen tutee’s understanding of the wide, encompassing nature of GCSE and A level PE including the science, history, sociology and psychology. Application of theory is embedded throughout my tutoring and whilst I wish to convey great enthusiasm and enjoyment for PE there is always an exam focus.
KS3 Geography and History: I studied Sport Science and History; although my teaching has primarily focussed on PE I have always had a passion for humanities. Educating young people about past and present societies, their place within them and how they interact between the physical and human worlds is crucial. I am flexible to follow a structured curriculum or simply pursue tutee’s interests; there are so many exciting and varied topics that can be covered.
Outside of work I love spending time outside cycling, skiing, walking in the hills with my family and dog and exploring new places.
© Society of Tutors 2022