- Biology A level and university level tuition
- Geography A level and university level tuition
- Medical and dentistry BMAT / UCAT / GAMSAT preparation
- UCAS application and Personal Statement advice for any course
- Interview preparation
- Tailored online tuition
- Professional, full-time private tutor with 12 years experience teaching
- Qualifications: BSc(hons) (University of St Andrews), cECBS, PGCE (University of Sheffield)
I appreciate that everyone learns in different ways and have found that tailored 1:1 tuition and a fresh perspective can help unblock troublesome topics and lead to an improvement in grades as well as self-confidence in the classroom.
Over the past 12 years I have authored detailed notes on each topic on the A level course and I have an extensive collection of exam questions and mark schemes, grouped together by topic to break down revision into manageable pieces. Using their unique log in details, each registered student will have access to all these documents on the Tuition Matters website.
To supplement written notes, students often watch short videos that can help explain difficult topics more easily. Some students also choose to have homework to build upon ideas covered in the tuition lesson, this will then be marked together using the official exam mark schemes so that the student knows exactly what examiners are looking for in a high-level answer.
© Society of Tutors 2022