- Teacher and former Head of Maths with over 20 years teaching experience
- Full time Online Maths Tutor with over 8000 hours of tutoring
- BSc Honours in Mathematics and Computing Plus PGCE
- Proven track record of outstanding examination results at all levels
- Provide a bespoke service, tailored to the needs of each student
- A thorough knowledge of GCSE, AS and A level syllabuses and examinations
- Taught at several top International Schools as a teacher, Head of Maths and Head of Year
- I have an excellent understanding of the goals and ambitions of International students
Not everyone can be a good tutor (or teacher). I believe that I have the right mix of qualifications, experience and knowledge to enable me to get the best out of students of all abilities.
I pride myself in giving well-planned, dynamic and syllabus specific lessons. Students often have individual needs and they are taught different methods and techniques at school. I am able to deliver a bespoke and flexible lesson, building on their previous knowledge and skills to enable them to achieve the best grades possible.
My support does not simply start and finish with weekly academic tuition. When needed, I provide help throughout the week via WhatsApp and email and regularly offer revision guidance.