- Native speaker – can teach Spanish of Spain and Latin America.
- University law graduate
- Experience teaching Spanish to primary school and secondary age children
- Survival Spanish for business trips or holidays
- Adult learners welcome from absolute beginners to advanced
- Translator for Mary Glasgow Magazine and the British Council
- Offer tuition for KS3, GCSE , IGCSE, A level and International A level
- Familiarity with all UK Exam Boards: Edexcel, AQA, OCR, Eduqas and CIE
- Support preparation of – speaking, writing, reading and listening comprehension components of exams
- Can support European framework for Spanish examinations – DELE, European framework levels A1, A2, B1,B2, C1, C2
- Beginner, intermediate to advanced teaching One to one and small groups
Spanish is an exciting language that is spoken by almost half a billion people world-wide as a native tongue. At present it is spoken by significantly more people than English and only spoken by more people than Chinese. Spanish is the official language in over 20 countries worldwide!
Spanish culture is steeped in history and tradition and its language with a warm and welcoming accent appeals to people of different ages and backgrounds.
I am from the region of Galicia in Spain and am a native speaker of Castilian Spanish. I also lived in Mexico for several years and because of this am also familiar with Latin American Spanish and culture.
I have tutored Spanish to all ages and abilities in the UK for nearly 20 years now and would urge you to have a go at learning Spanish. It is never too late!
In the words of one my students: ‘Patty tutored me in my second year of A levels during the pandemic. My last mock I completed before starting with Patty I got a U grade and was extremely disappointed. After her incredible tutoring, I managed to come out of my A level with an A* in Spanish and it’s a credit to what a brilliant teacher she is.’
© Society of Tutors 2022