- online A level chemistry tuition
- A level chemistry masterclass
- exam boards including AQA,OCR, Edexcel, CIE
- PGCE Chemistry
- Masters degree in radiochemistry from Salford University
- 2 years working at Sellafield as nuclear waste research manager
- research published in Journal of Radio Analytic Chemistry
- 20,000+ hours of tutoring experience
- examiner for OCR
- full time tutor since 2012
I help students who wish to study medicine, veterinary medicine, dentistry or similar subjects quickly improve their confidence, understanding and grades in A level chemistry across all boards UK and International. My students typically get the required grades for the universities of their choice, including Imperial, Oxford and Cambridge.
With my unique A level chemistry programme designed to enable students to achieve the highest grades, my students quickly learn to deal with difficult concepts like the Arrhenius Equation and NMR spectroscopy. I have worked with students from all over the world, including Europe, China, Russia and UAE. My A level chemistry programme combines self study using an online course that I developed and small group and 1:1 coaching with me.
All sessions are recorded for repeats for students who have had to miss a session and for revision purposes. Access to the online course lasts from the day they sign up to their A level chemistry exams. I completed a Master’s degree in radiochemistry studying the immobilization of technetium 99 using polymer modified cements. This led to working as a nuclear waste manager at Sellafield for two years, before becoming a teacher.