- A-level and International A-level Physics tuition
- KS3, GCSE or IGCSE Physics tuition
- Boards: OCR, Edexcel, Edexcel IAL, AQA, Eduqas and CIE
- Educational consultancy
- Qualified Teacher (QTS) and DBS/CRB updated annually
- BEng Hons in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- MBA studied in Spanish Language.
- Member of the Institute of Physics (MInstP)
- Chartered Physicist (CPhys)
- Published author & Examiner with major UK exam board
- CELTA qualification
- Fluent in Spanish and advanced German knowledge
I am a highly successful physics teacher of close to 20 years classroom experience and have worked in leading UK schools in both the maintained and independent sector. I am a published author of a GCSE revision series with Scholastic and have worked as an examiner for several years with the largest UK exam board. This gives me a particular insight into how questions are written and marked and how to perfect exam technique.
I have provided several hundred hours of online tuition and as well as UK students, have wide experience of tutoring children from all over the world that study the UK curriculum. A few examples of which are Countries/ City States including Hong Kong, China, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Holland, France, Singapore, the Philippines and Germany. I have found over the years that my involvement often leads to a minimum of a two grade improvement.
I have had a huge impact on my students as both a private tutor and a classroom teacher and pride myself on removing the ‘fear or physics’ by breaking down concepts and using analogies, interactive models and a scaffolded-learning approach. This success and rapport is evidenced by over 50 glowing reviews on my Facebook and Google pages.