- Physics A Level and IB tuition
- Excellent student outcomes, many A*/A
- All exam boards taught, including international
- Physics Olympiad / Cambridge NSAA & ENGAA / Oxford PAT preparation
- QTS / PGCE with over 20 years teaching experience
- Head of Physics, Head of Science and Assistant Principal
- Online tutor since 2018
- Leadership of all student progress at a large UK academy
- School Examinations Officer
- Highly recommended by past students
- Enhanced DBS and NSPCC safeguarding
- Cyclist, guitarist, astronomer
We have so many unanswered questions in our heads, and physics gives us the tools to tackle some of them. How big is the Universe? Why does a pendulum swing back and forward? Why do the planets go around in circles? Why is the sky blue? What are atoms made of? Why is the moon getting further away?
My thirst for learning led me to achieving A grades in all my A levels and a Master’s degree at a top UK university before going on to design high speed laser transmitters for fibre optic communication systems. I then decided I’d like to pass on my passion and encourage others to be curious about the universe too, so I became a science teacher. I’ve been Head of Physics, Head of Science and Assistant Principal at a great UK academy, and I now tutor Physics online to students all over the world. I have taught some of the very best and they’ve gained A*/A grades. I’ve also enjoyed seeing students who struggle with Physics achieve far more than they ever thought possible. See my website and get in touch to reach your very best in A level physics.
© Society of Tutors 2022