- Fully qualified with three degrees
- A graduate of two Russell Group universities
- BA (Hons) Sociology & Social Policy – First Class
- BSc Open degree – Psychology
- PGCE in Further Education – Distinction
- MEd – Distinction
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- 15 years of teaching and tutoring experience
- Co-author of a Sociology guide for teachers (Covington and Piper, 2008)
- Tuition offered at GCSE, A level and undergraduate level
- Online lessons can be one-to-one or a small group
- Enhanced DBS check
Understanding human behaviour on both an individual and group level is utterly fascinating. My passion for the social sciences started when I was an A level student myself. Since then, I have completed three degrees and a PGCE, and taught in both state and independent schools. Now, I am a dedicated online tutor of Psychology and Sociology, offering both subjects at GCSE, A level and university level. Most of my students benefit from tailored one-to-one lessons, where we can focus on problem areas and improve exam technique. I can deliver entire specifications for students learning at home, or concentrate on certain topics for those at school or college. Additionally, I offer group lessons for A level students who prefer to revise the key modules with others.
As a very experienced graduate of both subjects, I can guide you through your specification whilst helping you to improve your written examination technique. As your confidence grows, so will your enjoyment of the subject. Many of my previous tutees have progressed to graduating in the social sciences; please visit my website to see examples of my testimonials.
© Society of Tutors 2022