- Ottoman History and History of the Ancient World (Greek/Roman)
- A level: English Literature, Classical Civilisation and History
- GCSEs/IGCSEs: English, English Literature and History
- English as an additional language (beginners to advanced) IELTS/Academic English
- 11-Plus/KS2 teaching and coaching
- QTS/ PGCE with over 20 years teaching experience (DBS check updated annually)
- Senior Leadership Experience-Head of GCSEs, Inclusion and EMACO
- English Language Teacher-Adults and Cambridge exams/ American SATs
- Educational Coach Trainer, Diplomas in coaching and counselling skills
- Master Practitioner of NLP and various other therapeutic interventions
- BA Hons (UCL)
Teaching and coaching you can trust
I help young people overcome barriers to learning so they can achieve excellent results without feeling overwhelmed or worried.
As an experienced Educational Coach Trainer, it is my aim to empower and motivate students to become effective, independent learners as well as ensure they have a clear, concise understanding of the exam content they need. I have extensive experience, examining and improving the teaching of English, English Literature, Classical Civilisation and History at various levels (A-level, GCSE and IELTS). During my previous job in School Improvement, I helped hundreds of students (in person and through working with teachers and schools) using my knowledge as a Consultant, Trainer and Advisory Teacher, achieve top marks and the success they crave.
To summarise, this is what you can expect from me: professional tailored lessons, a friendly positive atmosphere, bite-sized clear explanations, an accelerated learning coaching approach, help with overcoming any barriers to learning and achievement, lots of useful tips and tricks adapted to your learning style/s.